Dear Breathers around the World!

2010.02.14 18:11

관리자 조회 수:8602

Dear Breathers  Around the World!

We can not live even for a moment withdout breathing. Breathing connects us with our essential existence. But we live every day, every minute, almost forgetting the importance of breathing, and not being conscious of it.

Everything in the world, invisible or visible, breathes. That is , it exchanges vital energy, or life energy, with others. It endlessly flows in, and at the same time, out. We are related beings just like a net. When someone or a plant becomes angry, or delighted, we feel it ,directly. In other words, we call it emotion. What is important is that everthing in the world has emotions like human beings. We mainly talk of everybody affairs with each other only in the aspect of mankind.

Sometimes I visit the Taeansa temple in Goksung Gun. The atmosphere there is quiet and beautiful. There I always feel peaceful and happy. Vital energy waves emitted from the mountains hugging the temple make me cozy just like mother′s breast. At that moment, I forget stress and distress. Grass, trees and even other plants access me as a friend. They don′t know calculation. They don′t know damage and profit. They only respond to given circumstances. Most human beings calculate thoroughly every where, every time.

Nowadays we live in endless competition. Under such an environment we can almost not realize harmony and human warmth or tolerance. There is a boundless dash and conquer. We should come out of such a situation. We should modify the way of life in the direction of win-win competion, in which all of us are able to succeed in our daily life. I would like to recommend Danjon-breathing, Korean Zen, or meditation for especially modern people who are running toward the top without reserve.

Occasionally I travel. Doing so I feel a breath of nature including mountains, trees, rivers and clouds. I realize that nature and I lead eventually to one thing in the dimension of vital energy or life. At that moment I know my body and mind are being relaxed, harmonizing with quiet and peaceful surroundings without any avarice flow of nature. Nature gives me a message without saying.   <  Take afer me!> I especially love to visit temples located in a beautiful , motherlike mountain. In those places , cozy  , settled vital energy is emitted. So there those who now and then make a visit are abel to enjoy a good mood. Among temples I like Taeansa and Unmunsa. They each have unqiue features. If possibe, relax and rapidly escape from your past.

Human beings are incomplete in real life although in essence complete, so we need continuously a great deal of effort so that our completeness may take shape.

Always I endeavor not to forget everything is a related being, and a waving being. I am singular, simultaneously all beings. Is the latter a sophism? That is the subject for all of us to solve.

What is the real meaning of breathing for existence?
                                                            (written by Park, Kyong Lyang, 2002. September from Phoenix)

사람 & 자연

로그인

로그인폼

로그인 유지